Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dancing with Insanity

So this has been my public platform of disclsoure where I have beared the emerging piece of my soul. Why you might ask? Why exactly does someone bear their inner fears on the internet. Because I am insane, jsut in case you haven't notice

This detoxification period has been a mass exodus of personal insight coming thick and fast. I am understanding and recognising things so fast so more is thrown at me. More and more and more. I want ed all of this so keep in coming. The more I learn about myself the better life has got to be... right?

I have been surrounded by high school students today which is a big arrow pointing to the begining of my passage of identity. I looked at them originally thinking, none of us know who you are- you do things to fit in, you say things because they are what you think you should say, you act/don't act more that a passive message might scream its intention without having to say it. It says it. It's obvious and so are your motives. Then the deflating thought it "get off your high horse Tahnee, you are still doing all of these things. Stop Posing"

No comments:

Post a Comment