Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Glimmers of Hope

There has been a lot that I have been going through lately, including a nightmarish nights sleep last night where I was introduced to all the differeing parts of my personality, past and present and the matching male for that personality. It was painful to be in the same "room" with most of those "people", most of males made my stomach turn and I had a fitful sleep to say the least.

All that aside, I feel hope. I know that around the corner there is an abundant life, adjusted and balanced and I will be a deserving receipent. Also by the end of it I will know myself, which I feel proud to achieve at such a young age. I am proud of my courage and will persevere through this emotional detox. This glimmer of hope saves me, I feel like everything will be okay, I will be okay. I will be more than okay, I will finally be at peace

No comments:

Post a Comment