Monday, November 9, 2009

To Infinity and Beyond

Good Morning space travellers! I grace you this morning with the green tea in hand but with some very exciting news- I am going to Vietnam, Cambodia and Malaysia... TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does this mean that the List goes on hold? Does it deserve a holiday as well? HARDLY! This holiday is just an example of the gateway of opportunities; the plethora of experiences that stand at my disposal. This trip, and my new life after it, IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!

So imagine, if you can, Stewardess Tahnee, in a beautiful red uniform waving you forward to join me on the first step of my quest. We will see elephants, monkeys, great food and great times! You will be the first to know if any list crossing off opportunities are to be had.

Until then check out http://www.tahneevivianvietnamadventures.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment